A country I would like to visit

 

 

Hello everyone, personally it is difficult for me to answer since I would like and plan to visit many countries and each one fascinates me in its own way, for now I would visit Japan, since, although it is a highly developed country with incredible technological advances, I would go for its history and antiquity of its cities and towns.

Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean, it has one of the densest populations in the world, its economy is quite dispersed since it is one of the three largest economies in the world and is based on telecommunications, an agrarian system as well as an industrial one. large capacity. Finally, it is the country that gave life to the best known computer animations as "anime", a product of commercial and cultural entertainment.}




I would like to visit on a more traditional and cultural side, the imperial palaces, the mountainous national parks and the many temples and sanctuaries and of course visit the memorial of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima. On the other hand, more contemporary, eat sushi as appropriate and not as it is marketed in Chile, get on the “Shinkansen” bullet train, and finally the Tokyo anime center, a shopping center that sells all kinds of anime items.

Concluding I would love to study, work and live there just for a while, it is a country full of culture and history from which to learn as in any other, honestly I am bad with languages, but I know that if I make an effort I will achieve it

Comentarios

  1. Oh, Japan is also on my list of countries to visit, I would love to see the sakura and temples and learn more about its history uwu hopefully your dream will come true <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jajaj, what a good coincidence, I hope that you will one day be able to visit <3

      Eliminar
  2. Going to Japan is one of my biggest fantasies since I was a little girl, but my reasons for going there are really embarrasing most because I just want to eat as many snacks as I can and buy as much figurines of my favourite anime characters, haha.

    Hope you can soon fulfill your trip and spend a good time in Japan!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hahaha it's not embarrassing, it's your taste, I would also like to buy all the porsible anime figures ...

      Eliminar
  3. Japan is beautiful! I would also love to visit it and get to know all of its culture. And it's amazing that you want to make your life there, the language is not an impediment n.n follow your dreams <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I hope to learn some languages ​​one day, Japan is the best, it is worth the effort

      Eliminar
  4. Ohh, that's awesome!! I really would love to visit Japan. I think I became obsessed with Japan when I started watching anime and started researching everything about the country. What attracts me the most is its culture i think, because it´s so different from ours culture. (I love those trees in the photo, I wish Chile were full of those *insert sad face*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. * insert sad face *
      I also became obsessed when I started watching anime, I was 8 years old and I fantasized about them too hahaha

      Eliminar
  5. Hi, I am very interested in Japan, I consider it a country with a lot of culture and technology.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yes, it is like the perfect combination between the technological world and tradition and antiquity

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate = future

The best holiday