postgraduate = future

Hello everyone, in today's blog I will talk about my possible future graduate degrees.

I would like to pursue a master's degree in political science, its objective is to know the relations of politics with the actions of obedience and domination, understanding the origin and functioning of the different social structures (such as political parties, union societies, pacts, etc.) . Also, you could get diplomas such as cybersecurity or public policy. Since we are all aware that these do not represent the interests of the public. It has always been one of the careers that has caught my attention the most, along with archeology and sociology. Although in Chile they are badly paid and very badly valued. Not to mention, it's expensive, especially when your hometown doesn't have universities. It's strange because I love political science, but I still chose to study public administration. This has to do with the fact that I have always been interested in how people develop and what they are like when they are in certain groups, whether by affinity or not. And it is that when you start to study and relate facts it is very interesting. The idea is to do postgraduate studies at the University of Amsterdam, and not only because it idolizes and I love traveling there for a thousand reasons, but because it is one of the best universities in the Netherlands. Of course studying there would be a full time course, I should have time to get to know the beautiful culture and be able to become even more internal with the magister.

Comentarios

  1. it is sad how such beautiful careers can be so undervalued in the society, when it make such great contributions to our society :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Monse, I am studying Political Science, and also would love to do a postgraduate course abroad, hope you will go someday, even if it is really expensive

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello! i study political science and also and i would like to do a postgraduate course in public administration

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you can fulfill your dreams and study abroad!!! It's a difficult thing to do, be strong!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Political science is insteresting, it can studied in so many different fields in society.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Monserrat! Political science was also an option, deals with topics that are useful for the research area, and I think Holland is great!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

The best holiday