the Queen: Emma Watson

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you about my favorite Hollywood person "Emma Watson", she is a British actress and model. She is mainly known for having played Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film saga, it is interesting to mention that like her character in the film she shows a great love for education and study, graduating from high school with an A grade. +. Following the line of my tastes hahaha, by the way my favorite movie saga is Harry Potter, especially the character of Emma is how I saw myself as a child.

Likewise, Emma has an altruistic trajectory highlighted by an ecological clothing line and collection of paintings, as well as recognized works in favor of education and obviously in the care of the environment and sustainability.

On the other hand, she has been a goodwill ambassador for women at the UN since June 2014. She made a special call to men to join the UN initiative, HeForShe (He for her), which fights against violence and discrimination against women. woman.

In short, Emma Watson is a woman recognized not only for her work as an actress and model, but she also has an exposed side on feminism, poverty, education and the environment. I am sure that for many girls, adolescents and women, as well as for me, he is a role model.

 


Comentarios

  1. Emma Watson was such a role model when I was a little girl, I always dreamed about being as intelligent and independent as she is!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. To be honest, i know very little about Emma Watson, in fact, i've never seen Harry Potter (it's a crime, i know, right?). However, as a little boy, I admired her role as an ambassador for women at the UN <33333. Cheers :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Emma Watson is a person to admire, I am surprised by her capacity to develop in so many aspects.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Emma is a great actress, I admire her a lot, I think that thanks to this post I can see that she appears in the Chilean film "colonia dignidad" ... :0

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like Emma's performance in the movie Little Women, she connects very well with Florence Pugh and Saoirse Ronan (my favourite actress).

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Emma Watson is a great actress and is beautiful, I really admire the speech she gave at the ONU.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I'm not a fan of Harry Potter but undoubtedly Emma is a fantastic woman in every aspect and should be recognized, she is an example to follow for all women.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

postgraduate = future

The best holiday