My chemical romance

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you about one of the bands that I liked the most and that despite the time that I have listened to their songs, their style does not bore me. Well, I personally like all kinds of music hahaha. It's actually funny because I started listening to this kind of music around when i was 8 years old and I sang it with all my heart as if one understood what they were referring to and two if I really identified.

my chemical romance, is a band of alternative rock genre, punk, among others. It has its origin in the United States. Despite being a band that at first glance seems dark, their songs have a lot of meaning and feeling. For example Three cheers for sweet revenge, especially dedicated to Gerard and Michael Way's grandmother, Elena Lee Rush, who died two weeks before the album was released. The song “HELENA” is dedicated to her and is the first on the album. Personally, this song fulfilled me a lot when I met her since I live with my grandmother and I have many mixed feelings about this song.

On the other hand, the members do not like to be associated with the "emo" gender since they do not feel identified, I remember that in an interview Gerard Way, already tired, commented very rudely that the emo genre had nothing to do with his music.



Comentarios

  1. I don't like much of there work but i like the song Welcome to the black parade a lot since i hear it when i was a child.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It sounds funny when as a child you think that you understand what the song say in their depth

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!! I also liked "My Chemical Romance", I remember that I met them through a classmate when I was 11 years old, but I was just a casual listener, so I did not know many of those data: 0

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

postgraduate = future

The best holiday