public administration and my future ...

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you about the type of work I would like to do after graduating from university.

First of all, since I was little I liked interacting with people, especially listening to their problems and being able to give advice or find a way to resolve conflicts. Back then I always imagined myself as a psychologist, lawyer, social worker, sociologist or anthropologist, among others. Finally I got to know the public administration and I had everything I always wanted to do, since as a pillar it has sociology, economics and law. And it is because of its variety of fields and subjects that I am passionate about this career and that is why I study it.

In 15 years, I envision myself working in a public service with interaction with people, creating projects to solve the different needs of communities with limited resources and people with diminished opportunities.

Travel. Hmm, I would not like to travel for work reasons, I think it would be boring. Perhaps when I grow up my opinion will change. But, if you wanted to travel to different places for training, courses, a master's degree or perhaps even a doctorate. The future is so uncertain.

I do not care much about the money I earn in the future, I know that my financial remuneration will not be low, but it is not something that keeps me awake. What I'm sure to do when I get my first salary is buy my dad a big TV so he can watch all his movies and football games.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Monsserratt! I'm sure that the majority who study in the area of social sciences do not do it for money :( and I don't mean that we don't earn money just that we don't intend to become a millionaire hahah and I love that you have already thought about what to spend your first salary! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! haha I also have plans to spend my first salary as AP!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Something spectacular about public administration is how you can develop in so many different fields and participate with various professionals while you work.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what a pretty gift for your dad with your first salary!!!, i don't know in how buy with mine yet :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

postgraduate = future

The best holiday